The Clinical Intern will work closely with the clinical team and other staff to provide direct services and support to clients. The Clinical Intern will assist with documentation as it relates to groups and learn more about the clinical process. As an important source of role modeling appropriate boundaries, communication, and responsibility, the Clinical Intern will be accountable for reinforcing program structure by demonstrating professional behavior and having regular positive interactions that align with Tennessee Wellness Center’s ethical standards. This position reports to the Clinical Director.
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Assist clinical staff in completing documentation.
- Assist in creating a safe environment for clients.
- Complete all necessary documentation in the EMR.
- Ensure clients attend scheduled groups and activities.
- Maintain client and program records in accordance with the facility's policies and procedures and applicable state regulations.
- Maintain a high level of ethical conduct and behavior with clients.
- Adhere strictly to confidentiality requirements (HIPAA).
- Maintain communication with the medical and clinical team about dynamics, behavior, events, and other required-to-report issues.
Submit your application today by completing the form below and attaching your resume. Your future career starts here.